SIP Mela (erstwile know as SWAYAMVAR) is a Summer Internship Program, a common recruitment platform for both Management Students (1st Year) and Recruiting Companies covering specialization in HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations, Analytics and other specialisations.
This Program is Professionally managed by NHRD Confluence Team along with structured & Qualitative Selection Process for Hiring Companies every year and is planned this year in Feb 2019 which will attract 3000+ Students and around 65+ Hiring Companies
This Initiative, gives opportunity to uplift the next generation talents and display real value additions in Society through this Skill Development approach, i.e rich summer internship opportunities
Write to us at SIPMela@nhrdconfluence.com for more details
Key Highlights of NHRD SWAYAMVAR 2019
- Grand success of 2019 experience bring one more exciting engagement opportunities for both Companies & Academia world in Feb 2019
- Around 45 Companies have hired 140+ Summer interns in 2019
- Aiming 65 + Companies to hire 350+ Summer Interns in Feb-Mar 2019
- Specialization of all Management streams, i.e HR, Sales & Marketing, Finance, Operations, Analytics and other specialization
- Participation of 3000+ MBA Students from established Management Schools across Bangalore - like WE School, ISME,IBA, Christ University, XIME, CMS-Jain, ISBR, St Joseph Institute of Management, ABBS-Acharya Institute, Ramaiah Institutes of Management and many more Students will join Company for internship as per College curriculum and Company’s needs, primarily starting Apr 2019.
- Professionally managed by NHRD Confluence Team along with structured & Qualitative Selection Process for Hiring Companies
- Qualifying Criteria for Students to participate is 50% in Graduation (Academic Degree prior MBA) & above
- Online Assessment ( pre-qualification) on Aptitude Test covering Analytical Skill, Logical Reasoning skills, Communication Skills, Social and Attitudinal skills
- Post Assessment, 1000-1500 qualified students (MBA, 1st year) will be available for final interviews process