India’s biggest Inter-Corporate HR QUIZ-An initiative by NHRD Bangalore
The Grand Finale on 9th June at St. Josephs Institute of Management, Bangalore from 3:30 PM to 8 PM would be attended by 400 HR & Business Leaders & Professionals.
The Grand Finale is a specially curated event just for corporate working professionals which would include –
- Wit by Top 8 corporate teams battling it out at the HR Wiz Grand Finale ,
- Wisdom by Leaders. Our Chief Guest David Rasquinha, Chairman & MD of Exim Bank would deliver a special keynote address on ‘India’s competitiveness in the global economy and what can we do to improve it’.
- Humor through special laughter riot performances by the famous “Expressionists Group”
There are attractive prizes which audience can win
There are limited free tickets for the HR Wiz Grand Finale. Click here to book your seat for the Grand Finale.
HR Wiz 2018 – The NHRD Bangalore Inter-Corporate HR Quiz is a unique event targeting HR and non-HR professionals across India. This is India’s biggest Inter-Corporate HR Quiz competition which no corporate professional should miss.
This is a Fun way of learning about HR & Business, Network with Peers in Industry and Compete for the coveted HR Wiz Awards where you win exciting prizes and get recognized in front of the HR Fraternity.
Registration is mandatory to participate in quiz. Registration is in teams of 2 from the same company. Registration is free and open till May 30, 2018.
- Stage 1 - Online Quiz Round (May 28 to 30) - This will have 20 questions to be answered in 20mins
- Stage 2 – Offline Prelims in Bangalore (June 9) - Top 50 teams (basis score and timing) qualify for this stage
- Stage 3 – Grand Finale in Bangalore (June 9) - Top 8 teams qualify for Grand Finale
As winners, you are entitled to –
What is HR Wiz?
HR Wiz -The NHRD Bangalore Inter-Corporate HR Quiz is a unique event targeting HR & non HR professionals across India. This is India’s biggest Inter-Corporate HR Quiz competition which no corporate professional should miss.
HR Wiz has 3 stages –
Stage 1 – Online Quiz Round (May 28 to 30) – This will have 20 questions to be answered in 20mins
Stage 2 – Offline Prelims in Bangalore (June 9) – Top 75 teams (basis score and timing) qualify for this stage
Stage 3 – Grand Finale in Bangalore (June 9) – Top 8 teams qualify for Grand Finale
Why should I participate in HR Wiz?
- Fun way of learning about HR and Business
- Network with Peers in Industry
- Complete for the coveted awards where you win exciting prizes and get recognized in front of the HR fraternity.
And all of this without any registration fee
When will the registrations open for HR Wiz?
Online registrations for the quiz will open from 17th May 2018 and last date of registration is 30th May 2018
What is the eligibility criteria for the participation?
- Each team needs to apply as a team of two & the same team will continue in further stages of the contest. Teams once formed cannot be changed till the end.
- Both team members should belong to the same company irrespective of the location
- The quiz is only open for working professionals and not to students
- Quiz is not restricted to only HR professionals and people from other departments can also participate
Is HR Wiz open for anyone across Industry/Locations?
Yes, HR Wiz is open to all professionals across Industries and locations in India
Is there a maximum limit to the number of teams participating from same company?
There is no limit to the number of teams from a company
Do participants need to get endorsement from their employer for participating in the Quiz?
Endorsement from the employer is not required to participate in the quiz
I am not able to register. What could be the reason?
Registrations will have to be done only through the current organizations email ID. Any registration with public domain IDs (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail etc.) will not be taken forward
What type of questions would be asked in HR Wiz?
The aim of HR Wiz is to promote learning and the questions are framed basis the knowledge needed to be a successful HR Professionals. Majority of questions would test your HR Knowledge and there would be few questions testing your Business Acumen
How many attempts does a team get in the online quiz?
Each team will get one attempt for the Stage 1 online quiz. The window is open from 28th May, 9 am. to 30th May, 9 pm.
How will the teams be selected?
The online quiz will be conducted to shortlist the top 50 teams basis the score and timing. Further to that, the top 50 teams will participate in the offline prelims in Bangalore on June 9th. The top 8 teams will participate in the Grand Finale on the same day.
Do the shortlisted non-Bangalore participants have to bear all the expenses of travelling, boarding and lodging in Bangalore?
Yes, the expenses of travelling, boarding and lodging (if needed) will have to be taken care by the participants only. You should ensure you reach Bangalore latest by 9th June latest by 10 A.M.
When will the results be announced?
The results of the online round will be communicated to the shortlisted teams by May 31st, 2018 end of day
What is the final prize of HR Wiz?
Will I get certificate of participation?
Certificates would be provided to Top 8 teams who would qualify for the Grand Finale
Can I come & watch the Grand Finale on 9th June even though I have not participated?
Yes you can. The Grand Finale would be attended by 400 HR & Business Leaders & Professionals. It will be specially curated event of wit by Quizzers, wisdom by Leaders & Humor through a stand-up comedy. There will also be attractive prizes which audience can win. More details on this will be published on our social media pages.
I have further queries. Who can I ask?
Please send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to revert as soon as we can.