Decision Making Through Business Design
"Next Steps to Business Decision Making"
A WeSchool-NHRDN Workshop
Start Date: 20th february 2015
Venue: WeSchool, Bangalore Campus
102/103 Electronic City, Phase 1, Next to Telephone Exchange
Hosur road, Bangalore-560100, Ph: 080 - 42678300 / 8305
Only 20 seats available, Hurry!
Most of us may relate to the image above. Although we all engage in continual problem solving and decision-making during our working life, we often rush head-long into trying to solve the issues that we face without fully appreciating the thinking process, skills and techniques that could be used to enhance our problem solving and decision-making ability. Some time and effort to investigate what is available is therefore well worth the investment. BACKGROUND
Today quality is the only monopoly that survives in the competitive business environment. Efficient, effective problem solving through innovation and decision-making are prerequisites for quality organizational performance and success. This learning endeavour is an opportunity for the first line managers to join the league of 21st Century Business Leaders. Enrol for this Workshop if YOU…
- Are a team leader.
- Aspire for higher positions in your organization.
- Game to explore, learn and enjoy the 21st century decision making techniques
OBJECTIVES OF THIS WORKSHOP
- Develop an approach to problem solving and decision making.
- Enhance Integrative thinking capabilities.
- Explore Design Thinking and Case Based experiential learning.
Introduction to Business Decision Techniques
- Case study as a Decision Making Tool.
- Design Thinking Approach: Validity or Reliability in Businesses?.
- Task Oriented Design Activity.
CASE STUDY DISCUSSION SESSION
- Evokes critical and analytical thinking competencies.
- Live interaction with Entrepreneur/Corporate leaders.
- Integrative thinking for leadership perspectives.
DEVELOP YOUR DESIGN THINKING
- Ten pillars of Business Design.
- Design Process Guidelines; Power of Observation.
- Make quick prototypes - A feedback guide to your decision .
DEVELOPMENT OF CASELET
- Basics to case writing.
- Interviewing and data collection skills.
- Develop and publish your case study.
- Mail your profile to email@example.com and nominate yourself /team.
- Course Fee: INR 6000/- plus taxes as applicable. 10% discount on nomination of 3 or more participants from the same organization.
- Fee Inclusive of: Course kit and hospitality.
- Payment: Cheque /Demand Draft/on-line transfer in the name of 'NHRD Network, Bangalore chapter.'